The AMERICAN EMBASSY ABUJA requests proposal from a competent Television Station in Nigeria to broadcast a 30- Minute Weekly Talk Show for 13 weeks which is one quarter in the following format: Ten weeks before Nigeria’s 2023 Elections and Three weeks after the Elections. The program will be focused on strengthening democracy in Nigeria and be based on issues around the 2023 elections. It will look at several issues that can make or mar elections; analyze the actions of the election key stakeholders at every stage of the process; provide key suggestions and solutions that will ensure stronger democratic institutions in Nigeria. The program will involve key players in election matters, civil society organizations, INEC officials etc. It will be strictly a non- partisan program as no political party nor candidates will be featured on the program. The Program Content will be pre-recorded and Government Furnished.
The Television Station must have an office in Abuja and must also be able to broadcast from Abuja and on DSTV. The Station will ONLY provide airtime to broadcast the program contents that will be Government Furnished. The program is scheduled to start airing in October 2022 being the last quarter of the year 2022.
You are invited to submit a quotation/proposal.
Due to new Government requirements for offerors to comply with the new National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) in consonance with FAR 52.204-24, FAR 52.204-25 and FAR 52.204-26, you are required to fill the attached form.
The evaluation criteria for this requirement will include price, technical acceptability and past performance.
For a valid quote/proposal., please note the following:
- Relevant, professional qualifications of the firm in the type of design work required for the past five years
- Specialized experience and technical competence in the type of work required
- Demonstrated success on similar projects in terms of quality of work and compliance with schedules
- Capacity to accomplish work
- Resumes for Key Personnel
- Knowledge of locality of project,
- Please include performance schedule, specifications, samples/pictures/complete drawings, (where applicable), along with your proposal.
- All responses and proposals on this RFP MUST be a direct reply to this email, and have the same subject line; copying Abujaprocurement@state.gov
- Deadline for offer submission is September 26, 2022.
Interested offerors should provide every other information relevant to confirm capacity to perform the required services.
Unsuccessful offerors may not be contacted. Oral quotations will not be accepted.